Saturday, March 11, 2006

Saturday Morning!!



Ok I am still trying to get the hang of this blog thing!! :) We are going to get rid of the homepage and just have a blog, so I need to work on keeping it updated!! :)

Yesterday we had CRAZY weather! Sunny all day! (loved it!) rain and thunder about 4pm, HUGE hail ball storm at 6pm, then SNOW!! Steve took the kiddos out about 7:30 pm to play in it! I of course followed with the camera! :) I have a couple photos to share! Amanda was so excited to get to use her new sled!! (best $2.50 we ever spent at Target!!)I cant wait to see the photos printed up, I hope they look as cute as in my vision!! ;)

That is about it for the moment! off to visit some friends and SCRAP today! YEAH!!
Have a GREAT weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!