Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My BABY is 8!!!



HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY AMANDA PANDA!!! :) We LOVE you!!!!!

I cant believe our BABY is 8 today! Time just FLEW to fast for me!
We had a FUN day today, she got to skip school and have her mom and me day!
We went shopping! :) Went to our SECRET chinese place, and got lunch togo for a picnic! Then home to play with her new toys! Tonite I am fixing her choice of dinner! Little smokies,(Like I make for our xmas snack! LOL!) chips and dip, and pasta salad, fancy all the way baby! LOL!!! :)

Have LOTS to do this week, her birthday party is saturday... so I will be a cleaning machine! Amanda of course is VERY excited about the party!!! Gonna be a ROCKSTAR theme! should be LOTS of fun!!!!

Well I am off, I need to clean the kitchen!! Have a GREAT day! Thanks for stopping by!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!