Thursday, June 05, 2008

Some stuff to share!

Happy WET thursday if your here where we are.... sigh... have I told you all yet I am TIRED of the rain.... it is June and so cold last week I almost took out my gloves for Justins last flag football game! SIGH!! OK enough of that! I have stuff to share!!

I joined this sketch class for some FUN! I LOVE her sketches, and am looking forward to scrappen with over 375 scrap buddies during it! :) She is having some pre-class challenges, and that is what I did for this LO using her sketch as inspiration! :)


Those were taking Dec. 06 of the kids for a gift I made mom for xmas! I knew when I saw the sketch those were the photos I wanted to use!!!

Some EXCITING news for my mom! She is racing in the Worlds Triathlon saturday in Canada!! GO MOM!!!! This article was in her local paper!!! How EXCITING is that!! We are so PROUD of her!!! KICK BUTT MOM!! (sorry for the language! LOL!!)

We are so busy getting ready for the last day of school, and moms party, which is here next saturday! so if you dont see me for awhile that is why! I have lots to do, and little time to do it! :) But THINK of the photos I will have when I get some time back! LOL!! :)

We did get to go boating last week, I got some fun photos, will share those later...
Think sunshine wishes PLEASE so the kiddos dont have to have their field day (their end of the year fun day) canceled tomorrow!
I am off to the Volunteer luncheon at the school now!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT Day!

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch ... great job, I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!