Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday! :) I am just sitting here and feeling like rambling! LOL! So that is what your gonna get! :) Ramblings, Recipe shares, and a layout I did this week! Arent you lucky!! :) LOL!!! :)

This is what I made this week with our strawberrys from our little garden!! YUM!! Amanda is my model! I asked for the hand photo and she wanted the taking a bite photo, hey I will take ANY PHOTO if they are asking! LOL!!!!



and if your interested here is where I got the recipe! BUT!!! I added a few things from the reviews! I used 1 1/4 cup of WW flour (the kids didnt even know!) 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 1/2 tsp of cinnamon, and 1(+) tsp. of vanilla! I did cut the berries and let them sit about an hour or so (a bit longer since we were eating dinner!) then just added the berries and juice right in! they were good really moist!! and we still have some! That is gonna be my breakfast!! :)

Also this week I made this YUMMY salad found on this blog The Pioneer Women Cooks Her blog is so funny!! and has some YUMMY recipes I am so making the orange mini muffins with brown sugar glaze, and apple dumplings! (No diet that day!) , and AMAZING photos on it!!!

and FINALLY~ this is what I did this week!! I hoped to get more done.. but the one I am working on is just sitting there, BUT I think I have a break through in my mind to finish it now... I hate when I have a vision and then get stuck on the layout because the vision isnt flowing!! Maybe tomorrow I can get it together! :) But for now I leave you with Ice Cream, and a Kiss! :)

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a GREAT day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That salad looks sooooo frickin' good. I'm going to have to try it!!! And all her other recipes. Her blog is the so funny. Thanks for sharing, Beth!! Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawberry muffins?!!! We have strawberries coming out of our ears! Our garden is overflowing with them this year... It's strawberry muffins tomorrow! TFS. Beth!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!