Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!!!






















Good Morning! I am popping in really quick to say HI and Happy Turkey Day!
I am so EXCITED I am so AHEAD of the game this year! :) All I have left is to make my stuffing and warm everything up!! Yesterday I made homemade cranberry sauce for the 1st time ever! I hope it is good! I also got my mash potato's made! The Pioneer Woman said I could make them a day ahead, so I am trying it this year- because well I always BELIEVE her!! LOL! !! Then Amanda and I made 3 pies!! House is clean! Laundry.. well that never ends for me! LOL!! So.. Steve and Justin will take care of the turkey! Amanda and Steve will make eggs! I plan on ENJOYING the WHOLE day!! Watching the Macys Parade (have I told you it is my DREAM to someday see it in person! It is!) and take LOTS and LOTS of photos!!! :)
Wishing you and your family a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Have a GREAT day! Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. love that Pioneer Woman! Let me know how your potatoes turn out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Did you use a punch on the scallop? Love it!

    Happy Thanksgiving, sounds like you are going to have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gobble Gobble! Love the tag!
    Have a great day NOT worrying about a diet!!!
    Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!! I'm still baking... but will be done soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love PW too!! What kind of pies did you make? Sounds like you had a fantastic meal, hope you took lots of pics and can't wait to see them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!