Monday, January 05, 2009

FINALLY!!!!

I got some scrap time in! It isnt a big LO it is for my COOL 7 Gypsies Photo Carousel it is one of my most favorite photos of the season! My sweet Amanda and just as sweet my niece Allybug! Arent they cute!! This was from Xmas eve when we were at my grandparents house!! Kimmie gave me that lovely poinsettia in a set for Xmas... I thought it was perfect for the photo!! Wanna know a SECRET... I know ya do! :) See the "stitching" at the top of the photo... WELL I didnt want to search for my black embroidery thread..so I used 3 small X stickers! hee hee!! I like how it turned out!! Faux Stitching BethieJ style! HA HA!!





















I had planned to use this-














BUT it didnt look how I had envisioned... so I changed it up!! :)
I got this cutie pie punch at my LSS.. I am PATIENTLY?? waiting for Micheal's to get them in.. they are from Martha Stewart... and I KNOW they will get them in.. there is a CUTE heart I want.. looks like a doily heart.. and a fun glitter set! All of which I soooo do not need~ but ya know... I want them! HA HA!!!

Hope your all having a GREAT year so far!!! I hope to get LOTS more scrappen done next week!! This week I am in cleaning mode!!! EXCITING!
Have a GREAT day! Thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG Such a CUTE CUTE photo and layout!!! I love how you used the bling and the flower is perfect!!! And great new banner, Beth. Hope your kids had a great first day back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a BEAUTIFUL layout Bethie. The girls look SOO sweet! Love your wintery blog look! Have a great week!
    Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOVE the layout and GREAT idea about the x's for stitching. I won't tell anyone..totally..haha!!

    The girls are super cuties!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute LO, Beth!!!

    Girl, have you seen the new Fiskars borders punches that are coming out? OMG, Heavenly!!
    Let me link ya:
    http://www.fiskateers.com/blog/2009/01/07/its-that-time-again-fisk-a-sneaks/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!