Wednesday, February 25, 2009

BLOG HOP FUN!!












I am soooo EXCITED it is HERE!!!! The Papertrey Ink Blog Hop!!! It is my first one! No idea what to expect other then alot of FUN and INSPIRATION!! I plan to put dinner in the crock pot and just blog hop away!! I tried to stay off the computer so I wouldnt feel bad being glued to this seat for 2 hours! :) Blog hop starts at 8pm Eastern (5pm for me!)

So the challenge was to make something SPRINGY!! What can be more springy then BASKETS!!! :) I am in LOVE with Lauren Meaders My Timeless Templetes I have 6 of them and cant stop buying them! HA HA!! :)

For this first one I used the patter as it was.. printed it on Sweet Blush CS then I inked the edges with Vintage Cream Ink (on a side note I LOVE this color! oh my!) then put it all together!! I punched the squares with my punch.. added the tiny holes to each scallop to give it a frilly doilyish look! Inked the edges with Sweet Blush Ink... added a scallop border on the bottom (fiskars threading water punch).. Tied Sweet Blush Ribon added some flowers, a stamped sentiment using the NEW Tags for spring set and tada.. a cute little basket!




















Somedays life or in this case a girls PRINTER... gives her LEMONS.. so what is she todo.. make Lemonade!! I couldnt get my printer to print on my CS yesterday.. and I sooo wanted to make another basket! SOOOO I just printed it on reg. printer paper and cut it out, using that as a pattern on my CS..!! Here is ANOTHER version of Laurens basket!!
For this one I used Aqua Mist CS, Ink (inked all edges again!), and ribbon (around candy!) I cut the top down a bit, and didn't add a handle to this one! I added a bit of scallop border (fiskars apron lace punch) punched using the shimmer white CS (this is so pretty! I used it for all my tags too!) added some tiny white flowers, and add liquid pearls all around the top and bottom of the basket!! :) Added the duckie and candy treat.. I know my girl is gonna be taking this from me! :)




















and one more little tiny share.. because sometimes cuteness just HOPS in my basket... I so LOVED this bunny (and the above chicky!) got both at Target in the dollar spot.. HOW do you not get them!!! My dear sweet DH is gonna think I should walk away.. but sometimes a girl NEEDS cuteness! HA HA!! So I stamped up a little tag added it to some candy kisses.. and there ya go cuteness in 5 minutes! and less then $2! :)



















Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so looking forward to all the BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS that will be shared.. even if you arent playing along pop over to Papertrey Ink Blog Hop click on some of the blogs and ENJOY!!

and oh I am SORRY if that was way to much info.. I just love to talk! HA HA!!
Have a GREAT night!!! Happy Blog Hoppen!

41 comments:

  1. Hi Beth! That basket with the flowers is the cutest!! I love the tag, that spring tag set is awesome. I might have to get it. :-)

    You are sure getting the most out of the basket template. Love all your projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully made projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the basket of flowers, very creative

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO SO SO adorable - I have this template and have not yet used it - I must do so and your basket inspires me to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these just scream "Spring!!" I ~love~ Target $1 Spot....it's a dangerous place! How beautiful are your baskets with the lace touches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects...Love the tag on the candy bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so adorable!! Perfect for this challenge!
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, all of these projects are just too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at those gorgeous baskets, oh you're killin' me! And those flowers in the basket, just gorgeous! I want to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes, your cuteness factor definately is a 10!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh you're so talented to attempt and succeed with the templates! That's a beautiful flower arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are very cool! Love em'!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow these all just scream spring!!!! love the flower basket best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. super cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are too sweet! And yes indeed...we were on the same 'streak' so to speak! Love all of these - great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So so so pretty! Awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW -- 1st timer & THREE projects -- that's quite a feat!!! All are just precious & adorable! Love those $1 Spot finds too!!! ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW -- 1st timer & THREE projects -- that's quite a feat!!! All are just precious & adorable! Love those $1 Spot finds too!!! ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW -- 1st timer & THREE projects -- that's quite a feat!!! All are just precious & adorable! Love those $1 Spot finds too!!! ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  21. So many wonderful projects! Beautiful colours! I think I need to download the basket template!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, three projects! And you did such a lovely job on all of them. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  23. MAJOR CUTIE-NESS!!!
    How nice of your flowers to bloom just for the photo! LOL! All the projects are great... LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the basket of flowers. The tag fits in perfectly. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful, I really need to get that basket tamplate.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the way you made the little white layer over the basket edge - it looks like a little napkin.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my! I love your baskets, especially the pink one. That's a fabulous gift idea; hope you don't mind if I "borrow" it.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice job on all of them. Glad you decided to join us.

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are all just ADORABLE! What gorgeous Spring creations!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Adorable!!!! I want one of each!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Some super cute gift ideas! Great stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beth..you are so amazing my dear friend! LOVE the sweet baskets and great ideas!! i'm going to have to check out all those links, girl!! HUGS HUGS to you!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Bethie,

    I hope all is well! LOVE all your goodies. You have been a busy girl. My scraproom is calling and I haven't been answering back?!!! WANT TO PLAY!
    LOVES Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cute! I loce the paper lace addition to the first project.

    ReplyDelete
  35. OMGosh these are fabulous!! what a way to start hopping!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. awesome work beth love all your project!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your baskets are so cute!!!! Love all your spring creations.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Bethie, these are so cute! The flower basket is gorgeous and the baby baskets are so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  39. gorgeous!!! great job as usual my friend!!! hope you are having a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. OMWORD!!
    How amazing!! I love them. Thanks for sharing it with them.The flowers are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!