Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday... Snowy still here.. sigh.. I am now DONE with the SNOW THING!! :) Ready for the SPRING thing!! :)

Been creating up a storm.. still mostly cards.. not sure why just sooo flowing card mojo!!!

I did up the CPS sketch again this week!! I have a HARD time with White Space, on cards and LOs.. so this was a stepping out of my creative zone.. but I LOVE the CPS sketch... now to just get over the it is ok to have white space with my card take! HA HA!!!

Here is the sketch-





















and here is my take on it!





















So today was the start of COLOR sneaky peeks for PTI's march release.... Oh my I am in BIG trouble again this month! I so far want it ALL!!!! Lets see I will link all the FUN blogs that have stuff to share today... Nicole, Lauren (sooo getting that template she shows! and making the cutie pie cards!), Melissa (LOVE her tulip set!) and Lisa (her set looks FAB. too!) Sigh.. BIG BIG TROUBLE I tell ya!! and tomorrow MORE peeks I can hardly WAIT!!!
Amanda and I have been playing ALOT with THIS cutie pie stamp set... from Pink Cat Studio such CUTE stamps.. I will share those cards tomorrow... or thursday.. got another idea for one I want to make up!! :)

THANKS for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!!

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I think your card is very pretty, I love the stitching! I couldn't live with mine so I actually re-did it here:

    http://mereslair.blogspot.com/2009/03/do-over.html

    Meredith :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Beth! That's gorgeous and you certainly have the card mojo going! Lovin' all your embossing with your bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, that was me that deleted my comment. OOOps! I want to say what a beautiful card, I love how you used the white space. And that tulip set for PTI is a MUST have! I am in trouble, LOL!!! I am loving all your projects. Wish we were closer so we could play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did an awesome job!!! I especially love the green ink along the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a beautiful job on this sketch. I just love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!! I love the stitched curve and those gorgeous flowers! Great job with sketch 106...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, chickadee!
    I've been doing nothing but cards lately, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, what a beautiful card, thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your card, Beth!! :) I need some of your "mojo"....lol...

    :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so soft and pretty! I like your embossing, too!
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your stitching and your use of white space. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not sure if it is stiching or dryembosisng behind the flowers, but I really like the look. Fabulous!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my!! how lovely : ) What a piece of art : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh so cute - love what you did with this sketch. KUDOS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!