Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cards Cards Cards! :)

Happy SUNNY Sunday.. it is BEAUTIFUL here today.. was yesterday too! So ready for SUMMER! (ok I am but my body isnt! LOL!!! must get in shorts....that is another post! :) )
I have 3 cards to share with you today! I used my cricut for them all! The first 2 are from my cartride Wild Card I LOVE that one it has fun cards, and matching envies.. the first is just a cute scallop card for Amandas thank yous! She colored Lily I added LOTS of stickle love!!! :) Ribbon to match the CS.. both Hibiscus Burst from PTI Inside we stamped the saying Thanks Fairy Much! (she wanted to make these for her thank yous from the moment I got the stamps.. A girl who knows what she wants! :)





















Next card is for my brother his big day was yesterday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBBY!! I had to add stickle love!! (even boys need some sparkle! LOL!) I didnt make the matching envies.. but all the cards have a fun matching envie!! Again used PTI for all the paper (except white words) LOVE their paper.. FABULOUS colors and the BEST thickest CS I have ever found!!!





















Then for this card I made it using a couple different cartridges.. to get the circle card, and circle head!! (AGAIN PTI paper!) Lots of stickle love... fun eyes I got a couple years ago from the dollar store.. topped with a ribbon (PTI) She loved it! YEAH!! Her birthday was also yeseterday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!





















A BIG thanks to my sweet model! :)
I am on the 6 week mark for our 1/2 marathon.. I got a new pedometer.. my goal is to walk 8-10 miles every day.. not in one shot... but over the day.. I am gonna go for 7 mile straight this week... wish me luck... and if you see me eating CRAP.. knock it out of my hand! LOL! I want to be back in my shorts this summer... :)
That is all I got.. gonna print photos this week! So EXCITED.. I have lots to print since I havent been in 6 weeks.. before our vacation... I need to scrap.. and I still have card ideas in my brain.. and I HOPE my PTI order arrives this week..oh my fun stuff!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!

11 comments:

  1. Love the ladybug one! Cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are all adorable! Love the fun shapes! And good luck with the 1/2 marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cards! The shapes are great, love that scalloped circle one Amanda did for her cards. I just might need that cart!!

    And good luck with the walking, you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the ladybug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, love that star card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute cards, I love the ladybug one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww love Amanda's work, tell her she done good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute cards. I just love the ladybug. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What adorable cards! I placed my first PTI order last week... I hope it comes soon, I want to play in the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, LOVE those cards and how they are fancy shaped! Ms. Amanda is sure following in Mama's footsteps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!