Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy FRIDAY!!!! :)

Happy Friday Bloggy Friends!!! :)

Hope you had a GREAT week.. mine was busy busy.. I was BEHIND on Valentine stuff.. in fact I still am.. now what happened to my resolution of being AHEAD of the game in 2010!!! :) anyway...

I have a couple shares for ya!! and then I have tomorrow.. and SUNDAY more to share!!

First up.. I did made this up for my brothers treat.. it was a challenge Lee issured for our blog group.. make a 3D challenge.. trying something new.. and try to use what will go in the box for inspiration! This was also for a challenge (that has expired!) at Scrappin Mojo to use NOOO pink/red in a valentine creation! So I did that.. and use the orange of the treat for the strip (ok it is melonberry... but it is close! LOL!!)

The Treat! (he LOVES these!)

The Gift Box and Tag~

Used my SCAL program to cut the box... LOVING this.. it is from a set of 30 boxes I bought here-
My Scrap Chick I just saw she has a SALE going on 50% off a purchase of $25 or more.. hmm I may have to shop! HA HA!!
all the rest of the goodies.... can you guess.. Yep ... PTI!!

Then I thought I would share Amandas teachers gifts.. she has a split teacher class.. so we made up 2 of them!! Used my cricut for the card and the heart box! Amanda picked all colors and helped me put them together!

That is all I have for ya... I need to CREATE today.. and get my share ready for PINK saturday.. then on sunday I will share the cute goodie I made my grandparents!!!
Have a GREAT day! Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. Love both projects Bethie! They are so sweet...have a fun weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love both the projects and their matching cards/tags. Could you come over and help me out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, love all them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both your projects are fab Beth, I really love the colours you used on the first one, and that little box in the second one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all came out great! Glad you are starting to catch up on all you wanted to do. I look forward to seeing the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both projects are very cute! I love the no-red or pink colors that you used for your brother's treat! The teachers' treats turned out great! I'll bet they loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I agree, I love the colors on the gift bag and card, I never would have put purple with melon and blue, it's lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just to let you know, I've chosen you as my Blog of the Week for tomorrow's Pink Saturday post. So I'll be back to see what it is!

    Happy PS in advance, and happy Valentine's weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:03 PM

    Very cute Valentines! Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a GREAT job on the 3D challenge! I love your colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects Beth!!! I love the box you made for your brother and I love those orange slices, too. And I am still on the fence about the SCAL software but everytime I see you make something with it...I think I need it!!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful projects!! Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE all of your projects Bethie!! I want to reach through the screen and grab those orange slices, they're my FAVE lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bobby LOVES his Valentine treat and I LOVE the box! Am saving it and using it as a Valentine decoration ;)

    Thanks again for our Valentine goodies.

    LOVE,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love both these projects - so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those projects are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your projects are lovely. Love how you incorporated the colours from the orange slices onto your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!