Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Love My Tapes Share!

Hello Blog Friends! :) Hope your all having a GREAT week! Today was our kiddos first day of school.. it seems so late compared to some of my ONLINE friends who have been back a few weeks! But that is us here in WA. State.. out late.. back late! :) and it is POURING rain... sigh! (photos coming soon!)

I do have some FUN news.. I got an email from Shemaine at Love My Tapes.. asking if she could use the flowers I made on their Wed. Blog share.. HELLLOOO YES! LOL!! I was so EXCITED.. and THANKS so much Shemaine for asking! :) They have a FABULOUS blog.. lots of fun ideas!

I LOVE the paper tapes.. so fun to make flowers with.. ruffles.. etc...
These are my 2 flowers-
Here is the box I made using the yellow one.. you KNOW I love that captured card box from PTI!
Side View-
THANKS for letting me share!! I hope you have a GREAT day!!

14 comments:

  1. Adorable flowers, Bethie! And what a great way to use that tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Congrats on being featured! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, how cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This are so pretty, you are very ingenious!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute! I love the box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute and fun!! Congrats on getting your flowers on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these Bethie, they're so PRETTY! And big congrats to you for having them featured by LMT, that's so COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so fun! So glad they were featured!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the feature! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That box is super cute. Congratulations on being featured on that blog. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how exciting on being featured! Your projects are awesome! Fun way to use the tape!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful flowers! so happy for you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!