Thursday, December 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....

WOWY 2 posts in 2 days.. how does that happen.. you go 9 days.. then BAM back to back posting! AND it is closer to Xmas then 9 days ago! LOL!! I still have more to share.. BUT gonna keep it to a special birthday wish.. and some cards!!!

Today is 2 of my most FAVORITE peoples birthdays!! My HUBBY!!! and Our Niece!!! She turns 6.. and well my hubby is coming into the WONDERFUL world known as your 40s! (shhh dont tell him I told ya that!!! :) )

Here they are... (I made that eggnog rum cake for them... we celebrated them both , and Kimmie last weekend! at moms house!)


So in honor of Steve and Bug! (Allyson) I have some birthday cards to share!!

First up the Birthday Girls Card I made her-
Next a card for my Grandma- (I had NOOO idea what to make up for hers.. and in the end LOVED it!!!)
This one was for my Cousin Mary-
Finally this was for my neighbor Carol-

Isnt it funny how you do one thing on a card.. and the next follow... I LOVED doing the frame look on them, adding the glittery stars I made.. and then the cute bows.. I couldnt stop!!

SAD NEWS ALERT... I would have added the to you.. under Happy Birthday but GASP.. I LOST it in my creative space.. WAHHH... ok that is all the bad news for today.. will just email PTI and get it replaced.. along with 10 others I need! ;)

I hope you all have a GREAT day... cant WAIT to give Steve his gifts.. I think he is gonna be surprised.. BUT our girl is still asleep.. so we wait a bit longer!!

THANKS for stopping by!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Love the cards... one of my favorite ways PTI has ever put the words "Happy Birthday"!! Just love that font!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on all the cards! I especially like the one you made for your niece with Hello Kitty. I hope they both have a great birthday! Sorry to hear about losing your stamp I bet it turns up eventually hopefully they can send you a new one in the meantime though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards sweetie, have fun celebrating, and tell Steve I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards and pic BethieJ :) Happy Birthday to your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! So glad to know I am not the only one who has a tendency to lose the clear stamps ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty cards, Bethie! And such a nice variety too. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to Steve and your niece! I love all the cards. I'm so behind in my crafting... I have two cards to make and three Christmas ornaments and it's Christmas EVE! YIKES! I need to get to the market and get cooking too... I wouldn't worry about your stamp. Those things have a way of showing back up when you least expect it.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your niece and hubby!! I just love all your cards!! Gorgeous Bethie!!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family! May the joy and peace of Christmas remain with you through out the new year.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards!! I especially love the second one (blue's my favourite colour), it's so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Bethie!!! And such a CUTE photo of Steve and Bug! I hope you had a great holiday and that you are having a blast right now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cards...they're all so petty. My favorite has to be the one for your niece and I'm sure she loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab cards! :) Hope all your recipients had just as fabulous of a birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!