Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Card Share!

Happy Wednesday! Hope your having a GREAT week!! Ours has been FULL of crazy weather.. I am just READY for some sun and springy weather! :) we got some today.. about about 10 minute intervals! HA! Sun, Rain, Wind, Sun, Rain.. repeat.. all day .. the last few days.. BUT at least it isnt SNOW! :)

So I have been doing some crafty prep work! I have decided instead of just sitting in front of the TV.. I am gonna cut things.. so last week I cut TONS of felt.. this week.. CUTE buttons, and tags...

I made up this card using some of the Be Mine Digi Set by Echo Park from Jessica Sprague site.. they are ON SALE for only a $1 today.. ends tonite at midnite.. they are FABULOUS! Here is a link to the 2 that are on sale ~ Be Mine Papers and Be Mine Elements #1
Stamps, CS, dies, and felt from PTI...

I print MOST of my digi stuff on paper I have glimmer misted... it is hard to tell but IRL it is so shiny!! LOVE IT!
Here are my buttons- I will be using them OFTEN!
here is just a few of the sheets I printed.. do you see the frame in the card.. it is below on the paper.. it is supposed to really have the post card in the center.. BUT I didnt want to do that..so I just pasted the cute PP over it.. and added the post mark, and xoxo tag! :) Fun fast and easy!

Entering the card in the following challenges-
Anything Goes Challenge - Diecuts
Fab n Funky - make it girly
Kraftin' Kimmie - Anything Goes
Little Claires Designs - Flowers
Stamping Vacation - Embellish It -Glitter (Glitter Misted Paper)
The Rubber Cafe - Fave Die

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT rest of the week!!!


24 comments:

  1. So cute Bethie!! I love your buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you girl, enabling me lol! I think I "need" that digi paper! Love your card, love the whole "postal" vibe, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEK, Bethie there is so much to love about this fabby card! That frame alone had me drooling! WOW.
    Oh and I love your AWESOME idea of printing the digi stuff on glimmer misted paper...HOW CLEVER IS THAT????

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you reminded me about $1 Wednesday...
    gotta head over!
    Love this!
    The colors are fabby...
    love that postcard!:)
    An afternoon well spent!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the frame in the first card! Both cards are BEAUTIFUL! You can really work the PINK better than anyone I know!

    I bought the button dies when they came back in stock at PTI a couple of days ago... I'm watching my mailbox... impatiently... lol!

    Sending sunshine-y thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh,I love this Bethie! Love the stripes with the polka dots,the colors,the...oh,just EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card!

    Thanks for joining us at The Rubber Cafe for this weeks challenge to use your favorite dye!

    Kristine :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Those buttons are hoard worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card!!! I just love what you do with felt, that flower is fantastic!! And what a great idea, printing everything out on misted paper. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! Love all the different elements on the sketch and the buttons are cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow your card say's it all... FABULOUS!! Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes
    Hugs Tamara Posh Cat Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL card- love the colors and those fabulous little details!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Love all the homemade buttons and that ornate frame on your card looks fabulous! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty!! Great minds do think alike on that color scheme!! :) Love all your buttons too!! I'll have to try glimmer misting first and then stamping. I do always worry about my ink smearing but it seems to do ok with Palette ink (not as good with PTI ink though).

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OOooo, what great colors. That gray looks so good paired up with the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your card - great colours, beautfiful flowers too! Thank you so much for joining us at Little Claire's x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi,
    Just stopping in to say hi and, I love what you did with the digital elements on your card. I haven't jumped into digital yet but I just may need to do so.
    Kelly (from Creative Buzz)

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful card, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  20. We have the same weather here....blech... I love this line...and I love that you did black stitching around the edges!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bethie your card is just lovely! I really like the vintage look

    ReplyDelete
  22. INSPIRATIONAL!!!!
    If you ever need more buttons - let me know. I have a ton of fun buttons :)

    LOVE YOU!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so so so so so so my favorite, of course you are using one of my favorite kits and color combos of all time. Thanks for the link, I picked up a few dollar items that day, including the elements. You continue to inspire me sweet SIL!

    ReplyDelete
  24. How fun that you have your stack of buttons! I love all of the texture that you have on your card...great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!