Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Monday!!

Happy Monday!! Are you all READY for Christmas?? I will be DONE tomorrow! YEAH! Now to wrap! Crazy to think in 2 weeks it will be the DAY after Christmas!

Alrighty on to why I am posting!! I have a birthday box and card to share and some Pinterest goodies I made up! ;)

First up I made this up for my neighbors birthday!! Shrunk the captured card case from PTI to 60% to make it perfect size for a gift card!!! Whipped up a matching card and Viola a fun little birthday set! ;)
Close Up Card-
Close Up Box-
Some Challenges I am entering-
PIO- Bling
Inspire Me Friday- Anything Goes
Make It Monday- Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes

Wanted to share some goodies I made up last week from Pinterest! First up was this YUMMY! and I mean YUMMY .. Candy Cane Popcorn. The only thing I did different was use white choc. chips! It VANISHED FAST! :)
Next up I made this dip.. it was DELISH and also didnt last long!! I combined 2 dips-
Olive Garden Smoked Mozz. Dip (DID NOT use smoked cheeses in mine!) And Hot Caprese Dip!
What I did for this was use Sour Cream, Shredded Mozz. provolone, and Parm. Cheese.. added garlic, ital. seasoning, chopped tomato's and basil.. it was so GOOD!!!

That is all I have.. gonna wrap some more gifts! Amanda has been such a BIG help!!
Hope your having a GREAT week.. HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Your card and box are beautiful. Might have to try that popcorn, it looks yummy.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas Birthday card Bethie, its just perfect for this time of year. The pop corn looks good too but now Im in the mood for that cheese dip. I get to meet two blog friends tomorrow , cant wait to see them in person. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card & box is beautiful. So festive. That popcorn looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card and box are beautiful and very elegant.
    I don´t eat pop corn but yours looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bethie love your card and box set ..so pretty .
    YUm for the dips I'll be around as soon as I can ..LOL
    Thanks for sharing all on Make it Monday .
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gift set! I bet your neighbor will love it. The treats look yummy too. I bet Emilia would love the popcorn. Going to pin it now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful set! Love the bows and the rhinestones on the border drops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your set is beautiful! The recipes...delicious! I love Pinterest! Have a wonderful holiday...enjoy the season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful gift set! GREAT idea shrinking the captured card box. I just LOVE that template!
    Thanks for the yummy ideas for Christmas Bunco!
    Have a great day, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum. Yum...and YUM! What wonderful creations. You've got such a flair for the vintage. Love the lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The card and box are so pretty, Bethie! And your treats, I'd like to jump into that bowl of popcorn lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card and box look so beautiful, and I just want to gobble up that popcorn. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card and box are super cute but I got really distracted by the popcorn. YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just love your little box, so cute! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it!! Bethie you make such beautiful projects! Did you get all your packages wrapped? I am almost done with mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The dip was yummy!!!!
    LOVE<
    MOM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!