Monday, October 08, 2012

Creative Share Monday!!

Happy Monday!!! Hope you all had a GREAT weekend!!!! Did you get to CREATE? I did make a couple cards for WCMD.. and I PLAN to make it WCMW! (world card making week! HA HA!) Have some challenges I want to finish!!!

ANYWAY!! Today I am sharing a fun little jam gift box! I saw this Jars of Joy  Challenge at Moxie Fab World.. and HAD to play!!!

I made up the box myself.. all it is .. is the CS is scored at 2 3/4 inches on all sides.. and that fits 2 jam jars PERFECTLY!! I am going to give this to my friend who so KINDLY gave me some zucchini  and cukes from her garden! I hope she likes them!!!! 

 Here is a few different shots of the box and tag!


Hope your all having a GREAT week!!! Thank You for stopping by!! I plan to be visiting BLOGS this afternoon! I am BEHIND!!!!
Have a GREAT day!!!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I thought I would return the favor and I am so glad I did. Your project is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo beautiful! Gorgeous box and tag too! That is going to make a wonderful gift! I love that tulle with the dots you use . Where is that from…. now you are going to make me spend money…

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea, such cute tags. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely idea making that box, made one myself this morning!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to make a gift box to hold the jars! And it is SO pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey BethieJ! Thanks for linking this up to the Jars of Joy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tags are made with such LOVE. I can surely feel it!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Your feedback makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute idea and execution! Love your tag and box and so will your friend, sure they will love what's inside too!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, love to hear feedback and see a new face =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your jars are gorgeous! Thank you for leaving me such a sweet message on my blog! :o)

    Merilee

    ReplyDelete
  10. She will LOVE THIS! It's so pretty~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful project Beth! I love your jar tag! That stamp set is one of my PTI faves and you showcased it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! What a beautiful, little, shabby chic package! LOVE that polka dot ribbon, and your tag is pure scrumptiousness!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How CUTE, LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute cute box Bethie!! Just love what you did!! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!