Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Thank You...

Happy Tuesday!!!! Hope your all having a GREAT week!!! Are you READY for all the election stuff to END! I am.. tired of phone calls, flyers, postings, etc.. etc... I just wanna CRAFT!!  :) So I did!!!

I have a little Thank You card to share with you!! Have I told you about my LOVE of MFTs?? OH MY! Like I NEEDED anymore to LOVE.. I guess there is always room in your heart for LOVE when you find something FABULOUS!! I am LOVING their dies.. so so MUCH!!! Every die on here is from MFT!! That BIG Thank You is from a set I got at Michaels.. I LOVE how big it is!! :) 

 Here is my card.. and some challenges I am entering.. linked below! :)


Challenges-
Scrappin Mojo- Color Challenge
   Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes with a Button
 Forever Friends - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday -Thank You!
Stampin For The Weekend: Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Friday:-Anything Goes
 Lady Annes Challenges - Sentiment Fridays Anything Goes

Thank You for stopping by!! Have a GREAT rest of your week!!!!

15 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty Beth! I Love the felt flower embellishment and all the sweet pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG--9 challenges with 1 card. You are amazing. What a pretty card, and I love that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Beth!! I love the flower and all the other dies you used. Such a fun card!!

    I am ready for my phone to stop ringing off the hook, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful and I just adore the flower! By the way, I floated over from Make It Monday :) P.S. I have Santa’s Candy on my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the font size for sentiment and that flower is amazing and that paper is so pretty ..I guess that means I love the card
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's beautiful, love the flower . Thanks for sharing at Challenges 4 everybody. hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable Thank You card! I love the stitching you did, I need to learn how to do that.
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Cards by Lady Anne.

    Alena
    Design Team
    http://www.cardsbyladyanne.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty beautiful design. Thanks for joining us at Cards By Lady Anne. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    cardsbyladyanne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card and and papers. Love your felt flower! That is a lot of challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you used the negative die cuts! Thanks for playing at PTT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty card, thanks for joining Simply create

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it Bethie!! I am so in love the MFT too! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely with wonderful variety of details :) Thank you for joining us at Friday Sentiments.

    I invite you to share at the ANYTHING GOES chalenge here: http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/11/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-3.html

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  14. what pretty lace on your lovely thank you card. The fonts in the sentiment are really unique, making your card extra special. Loved reading about your family. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Forever friends monthly.
    X - Natalie - X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!