Tuesday, December 02, 2014

AI Challenge- ATG or Add Doodles!

Good Morning!! It is time for another AI Challenge!! Our theme this week is ATG OR Add Doodles!!!

Our sponsor this week was  Stitchy Bear  Thank You!!! One lucky winner will win a voucher to their store!! We hope you will join us!!

My doodles photographed a bit off color.. but you get the idea right! HA HA!!! Challenges listed below!!  I am still LOVING the white on white look this year... I cant seem to stop using it!! :) and I NEED to..I have LOTS of pretty colored CS and PP!! :)

 Challenges-
AI- ATG/Doodles
Completely Christmas  ATG-Something with S (Snowpeople!)
Glitter n Sparkle - Use Some Snow (1/3)
Creative Corner- Winter Wonderland
Paper Pretties - Snow Much Fun
My Time To Craft - Snowmen

Thank You for stopping by!! Have a GREAT day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!